BLUEWAVE CAR RENTALS is a Greek Car Rental Company operating in Greece
BLUEWAVE CAR RENTALS
Head Office: Kountouriotou 7
Tel: (+30) – 2510 – 222 – 204
All Transactions are completed in EUR – Please see Terms and Conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All reservations are based on a vehicle category and not a certain car model. In case of no availability for a specific vehicle BLUEWAVE CAR RENTALS reserves the right to offer a vehicle of similar or bigger category to the customer at no extra cost.
- By Greek law the minimum age for a driver renting a vehicle is 23 years. BLUEWAVE CAR RENTALS will refuse to provide a vehicle unless valid proof of age is presented at delivery of your vehicle.
- The Driver is required to be in procession of a valid driving license for at least a year when renting a car vehicle. Citizens of Non-EU countries are required to present a valid international Drivers’ License along with their regular Drivers’ License from their country of issue.
BLUEWAVE CAR RENTALS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PROVIDE A VEHICLE UNLESS THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS ARE ADHERED TO. ANY COSTS RESULTING BECAUSE OF NOT COMPLYING WITH THE ABOVE TERMS (2, 3) WILL BE BORNE BY THE CLIENT/RENTER
- Traffic violations and fines will be charged back to the client/renter.
- The client/renter is required to present a valid credit or debit card to be used for the rental guarantee. The card details will be used in the event where the client has incurred fines from traffic violations as well as to pay damages if this occurs. This is a requirement even if the payment is made using cash. All rentals are prepaid.
- Cancellation must be made at least 96 hours before the rental of the vehicle is due to commence, pursuant to a booking made on this booking engine. When a cancellation is made within 96 hours all funds will be refunded to the client. If a cancellation is notified less than 96 hours before the rental is due to commence Bluewave Car Rentals reserves the right to refuse any refunds.
- If you wish to cancel a booking, the client/renter is required to contact our team by email on the details provided on the Bluewave Car Rental website.
- Collections and deliveries outside normal office hours incur and extra charge of 20 EUR
- Deliveries and Collections are On-Request. The extra charge within city limits is 10 EUR. For Deliveries – Collections outside of the city, the extra charge is 25€ as well as. Bluewave Car Rentals reserves the right to apply extra charges of 1 EUR per kilometre on long distance deliveries and collections.
- Additional Driver: Additional drivers are free of charge but need to adhere to the driver requirements (Terms 2,3)
AFTER HOURS SERVICE AND MEET & GREET -PAID ON ARRIVAL
DELIVERY TERMS – PAID ON ARRIVAL
HOTELS DELIVERIES & COLLECTIONS – PAID ON ARRIVAL
EXTRA SERVICES & OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT – PAID ON ARRIVAL
- The Renter is obliged to return the vehicle with the same amount of fuel as it had when collected. In the case of returning the vehicle with less fuel, the renter will be charged with the fuel difference. No refunds are issued for vehicles returned with more fuel than when collected.
- Accident: In case of an Accident the Renter is obliged to inform the company as well as the police and to present the Police Accident Report to the station upon return of the vehicle to the station. In case of an Accident caused by the Renter, the Renter will be charged with 50€ Administrative fees.
- Our vehicles are insured against third party damages excluding a) Driver and passengers b) our vehicle itself.
- CDW – Collision Damage Waiver: Collision Damage Waiver: Is insurance included in our price. It provides cover for damage that occurs to your vehicle itself. This means that the car you’re driving is insured, however there is always an excess. If you have an accident or there is damage to your rental vehicle, the Collision Damage Waiver (CDW), covers the cost of the repairs, your excess is the ‘first part’ of any repair amount that you will be expected to pay yourself. The excess amount is actually a fee that is pre-authorised on your credit card to cover for charges that may not be a part of your standard insurance package, such as damage. This will be released back on your card upon returning the car with no damage. Pre-authorisation times vary. Could be minutes, days or even a week or more, depending on a mix-and-match of elements, including the type of card you use . The excess range for all vehicles, is: €300,00. Required prerequisite, driving according to the traffic code. No insurance covers tires damages, damages underneath the vehicle as well as loss / theft of personal items.
- The CDW (Collision Damage Waiver) is not valid in case the driver of the rental car causes an accident or damages as a result of committing a traffic violation of the Greek Traffic Code. The client will accept direct responsibility in respect of such claims. Any unnoticed accident or damage to the vehicle may be interpreted as negligence. This may result in a charge to the client.
- Charges for any of the damages written below will be charged directly to the client, the most important are the following: Antenna, trays, damage to car lock, loss or damage to keys, windshield wipers, glass, wheels, tires, interior of the car, spare key and car jack, hubcap, lights, gas cap, damage to upholstery of a car, damages to the roof, damages caused by roof rack and any luggage on it, extreme dirtiness in a car, underside damage, personal belongings in a rented car, damage due to negligence, tire punctures and burst tires, fuel errors, damage to child seats and baby seats, lack of electricity because of forgotten turned on electrical devices, loss of car documents, loss of registration plate. The car rental company, in any case, is not obligated to replace a flat tyre or damages in music devices (radio, CD/mp3 player, etc.).
- Bluewave Car Rentals will not refund any telephone, taxi or hotel costs.
- Bluewave Car Rentals will not be held responsible for anyone driving under the influence of alcohol/drugs, causing wilful damage, off road driving, driving without care and attention or damages caused by negligence, and traffic violations.
- The client will accept direct responsibility in respect of such claims.
- Bluewave Car Rentals Cars are covered with 24hrs Road Assistance. Contact details will be provided to you at the station.
- Rental agreements should be renewed every 30 days in any Bluewave Car Rentals office.
- CDW does not provide any coverage concerning damages provoked at the underside part of the vehicle, inside part of the vehicle-saloon, wind shields, mirrors and tires. Basic condition is that the damage is not due to infringement of Road Circulation Code. The Accident Statement should always be supplemented so that the insurances’ covers will be in effect. In case of car accident and damages police report is mandatory. Without police report the client takes full responsibility.
- Liability is insurance included in the rental price of a hired car.
For bodily injuries per accident, up to €750.000
For property damages per accident (excluding rented car), up to €1,220.000
- You’ll pay all fines, penalties and court costs for parking, traffic, toll and other violations, including storage liens and charges. You will also pay a reasonable administrative fee with respect to any violation of this agreement, such as for repossessing or recovering the car for any reason. You agree we may, in our sole discretion, pay all tickets, citations, fines and penalties on your behalf directly to the appropriate authority and you will pay us for what we paid to the appropriate authority or their designated agents plus a reasonable administrative fee. You agree and acknowledge that we cooperate with local officials charged with enforcing these infractions to provide any information necessary as they may request or may otherwise be required.
- Insurance does not cover any damage or loss of the vehicle key. In case of loss or damage of the key the hirer is responsible to pay for damages/loss/replacement.
- All payments made using the card are processed through the electronic payment platform of “Alpha e-Commerce” of Alpha Bank and uses TLS 1.1 encryption protocol encryption with 128-bit (Secure Sockets Layer – SSL). Encryption is a way of coding the information until it reaches its recipient, who will be able to decode it using the appropriate key. The following are accepted: VISA, MASTERCARD, MAESTRO, MASTERPASS, DINNERS, and AMEX.
- Any possible claim should be stated to Bluewave Car Rentals within 30 after the end of the rental. The full written description of the problem is required. After the 30 days Bluewave Car Rentals will refuse any associated liabilities
- The vehicle should be used only by the renter or other additional drivers mentioned on the rental agreement. The vehicle is prohibited to be used, for infringement of Greek laws, for towing other vehicles, in order to transport heavy objects or baggage, flammable materials, or smelly objects, to be used outside asphalt road network, under the influence of alcohol, narcotic or toxic substances, for transportation via boats or cross border rentals without a prior written authorization of Bluewave Car Rentals. Vehicles returned in bad condition and dirty in the interior will be charged for special cleaning with a minimum cost of €50.
- The Terms and Conditions are subject to change with a written notification at least 5 business days. Exception possible changes of the Greek Law or European Union.
- All car types that are mentioned in catalogues are suggestive models and are subject to change with similar models at Bluewave Car Rentals discretion
We welcome your feedback. Please contact us through mail at INFO@BLUEWAVE-CARRENTAL.COM. All issues raised are managed by an experienced team of company representative.